The Museum of Lake Minnetonka is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and graciously accepts monetary donations of any amount. Thank you for your support!
- Donations help keep the streetcar steamboat Minnehaha maintained and operating in pristine condition, cover insurance costs, and fund curatorial programs.
- Donations can be made by sending in a printable DONATION FORM via mail, clicking HERE, or using the ONLINE FORM below.
- All donations are tax-deductible.
ONLINE DONATION FORM
- Corporate – $1000 (includes a private charter up to 50 people)
- History Charter for Children – $750